Consulting and Appraisal Services
From 1992 – 2014, Mark Weston and Wayne Hunsperger were co-owners of Hunsperger & Weston, Ltd., a Colorado corporation. The firm specialized in valuation of non-residential real estate and provided related litigation support. Consulting and appraisal services were provided to numerous clients in more than 20 states, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica and Nicaragua. In 2014, Mark incorporated Mark S. Weston, Ltd. in Colorado.
In 2016, after accepting a position with the State of Colorado managing aspects of its conservation easement tax credit program, I ceased offering appraisal and appraisal review services.
Professional and Community Services
I am an AQB Certified USPAP Instructor.
I have served as a volunteer on numerous public boards and commissions relevant to my professional activities and personal interests:
State level –
- Colorado Board of Real Estate Appraisers
- Colorado Conservation Easement Oversight Commission
Regional and Local levels –
- Cherry Creek Basin Water Quality Authority
- Douglas County Planning Commission
- Douglas County Open Space Advisory Committee
- Douglas County Libraries Board of Trustees
- Colorado Coalition of Land Trusts, Inc.
- Castle Rock Parks and Trails Foundation, Inc.